Front End Web Developer
We are currently looking for a self-motivated Front End
Developer to join our Web team in our Railtown office in Vancouver,
BC. You will have a solid background of developing with .NET and
multiple projects in your portfolio.
- Implement client-side application logic and layout in various
frameworks and technologies.
- Participate in the entire life cycle of development
projects ranging from requirements and prioritization through
development, testing, and support.
- Build projects from the ground up using modern web
development frameworks and .NET.
- Stay current with new and emerging web application
development technologies and practices.
- Expertise in building Restful APIs and using AJAX.
- Uses workflow tools such as JIRA, SVN and Git.
- You will be in direct contact with clients and must
possess excellent and social skills to communicating
- Development experience with C#, ASP.NET, MVC and MS SQL
- Advanced knowledge programming Web-based systems with
- 1 - 5 years experience in professional web
- Ability to self-organize & work effectively within a
small team, as well as quickly learn new concepts and
- Demonstrated knowledge of e-commerce processes and API
- Business analyst skills - working with clients to create
a vision of their application and seeing that vision through to
This could be an opportunity to be a leader in a company with
high growth potential. We are looking for the right individual to
bring complementary skills to take us to the next level.
Compensation and Applying:
Mountain Interactive encourages hard-work, innovation, and
a solid work-life balance. We offer profit sharing, health
benefits, flexible work hours and a bike friendly office. Please
send your resume and cover letter with Front End Web Developer in
the subject line along with your salary expectations to careers
[at] mountaininteractive.ca .
Candidates must be able to work in Canada and attend an
in-person interview at our office in Vancouver to be considered for