Job Posting and Application System
James Cluer of Fine Vintage LTD is regarded as one of the
world's leading experts on wine. Mountain Interactive had
previously built his companies website where he offers WSET wine
courses and tours.
In 2011, James, a Master of Wine, approached us with the idea of
creating a recruitment website - a service to the wine and
hospitality trades, with the purpose to connect employers with job
Through a series of face to face meetings, we came up with the
- Ability to Post/Edit/Remove a Job
- Includes all Company information including logoing
- Full Job details, including type, title, location, description
- Create an Account
- A seperate Job Board for Hospitality and Wine Jobs.
- Easily searched by Types (Full Time, Part Time, Contract
- Filtered by Categories (Vineyards & Cellars, Sales &
- Ability to sign up for job alerts, so you will recieve an email
whenever new jobs that meet your specifications are added or
- Compiled list of Job descriptions written by the professionals
that perform those jobs.
- Includes average salaries and information on how to get one of
- The personal notes of James Cluer, Master of Wine
- Listing of wine associations organzied by location
- Ability to review postings, and edit site content
- Search job postings
- Administer Job Alerts
- Update add and delete directory listings.
- SQL Database
The site is live, and currently has over 100 active